Update 9.10.20: Applications now closed
Research project for Mission Accomplished Ltd.
The role is for approx. 10 days between now and end of November 2020.
Fee: £2,500 to complete the work. The work will take place remotely and flexible working is assumed.
This is a freelance role, based remotely and candidates are expected to have their own laptop / computer and broadband to enable them to deliver the services required.
What is the role?
Mission Accomplished is looking for a freelancer to join the team for a short research project.
The project is focussed on understanding the pipeline for new talent into work in the screen sector in the West Midlands.
The role will involve working for Alison Grade, Project Lead and Owner of Mission Accomplished. It will be:
- to carry out the qualitative research for the project
- to support with the analysis and interpretation of the research
- to support with the preparation of a client presentation of findings
What skills / experience am I looking for?
The ideal person would be someone who has experience of working in the screen sector in an editorial and/or hiring role.
- Knowledge and experience of working in screen sector
- Strong editorial / research skills
- Strong ability to communicate and engage senior managers in screen sector
- Ability to analyse and interpret research material
- Strong ability to write reports in word
- Strong ability to prepare powerpoint decks
- Ability to work independently
- Had responsibility for hiring in the screen sector
- Interest in training and developing the next generation of screen sector talent
- Understands the WM screen sector landscape